Virginia Employment Law Services for Employers
Spotts Fain provides legal counsel and representation in labor and employment law and related civil litigation. Our focus is on representing the needs of employers and management in all areas of employment with a goal of eliminating risk and placing the client in the best position should litigation arise.
Our firm is recognized throughout the region for our experience and intelligent protection of management and employers' rights. Our attorneys serve as lead counsel or local counsel in Virginia federal and state courts.
Labor and Employment Litigation - Representation of Management in Cases Involving:
- Employment discrimination, harassment defense
- Wrongful termination defense
- Non-compete and confidentiality agreements
- Trade secrets, unfair competition
- Litigation avoidance and litigation defense management
- Federal wage and hour litigation, FLSA, FMLA, ADA, WARN regulatory cases
- Employee discipline and discharge
- Unemployment compensation
Employment Law Services
- Supervisor and management training
- Employer practice audits and counseling
- Employment and labor contracts, drafted and reviewed
- Affirmative action programs, EEOC
- Labor/management relations
- Employee safety/health issues, OSHA regulations, audits
- Compensation and benefits, executive compensation
- Employment handbooks, policy manuals
We offer the professional capacity to assist you in all matters relating to the complex legal issues that comprise the body of federal and state labor and employment law.
Contact us For More Information On This Practice Group